General Information - Your Books Your Way
Your Books Your Way is now celebrating over a decade as a premier provider of library books and media materials to college, university, school, corporate, public, government and medical libraries throughout the world. Your Books Your Way supplies the complete book and publication requirements of schools, libraries and other educational institutions in over twenty countries. Our corporation is headquartered in the tri-state area and has maintained continuous management since our inception. Your Books Your Way enables you to benefit from innovative technology at all stages of book and media acquisition.
Your Books Your Way offer a comprehensive range of fulfillment services that includes the supply of any book, media or journal published in North America. Your Books Your Way is a customer driven company which will tailor its services to meet the specific requirements of individual clients, including ordering, status report frequency and format, invoice organization and layout, and management report composition and design. The level of customer support available from our staff is unparalleled in the industry. Cumulatively, we are proud to report that our customer support department represents over 100 years of experience working with various educational organizations and libraries.
Your Books Your Way provides a dedicated customer support contact who manages all interactions associated with your account. Your customer support contact is available from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST each weekday to assist in order placement, expediting and claiming and can be reached by telephone, fax, or directly by e-mail.
- One Convenient Source for Library books and Non-print media.
- Place orders online from titles included in our database or for titles not included in our database..
- Acceptance Of Purchase Orders and Credit Cards.
- Automatically e-mail your customer support contact to expedite, claim, or cancel orders.
- No Maximum Order Limitations.
- Innovative Technology.
- Pro Forma Accounts.
- Comprehensive Customer Support.
- Order Status Reporting.
- Management Reports.
- Adequate Financial Resources available to fill orders.
- Has excellent organization, experience, accounting and operational controls and technical skills.
For more information about Your Books Your Way services, please call us at (800) 301-6217 or send us an email at email@example.com.